Wine & Design is not your typical art class. Be prepared to listen to music, laugh and let go of stress. Bring friends or come alone – we promise you will have a great time!
1. Don’t think you’ve got talent? No problem! Our local artists are skilled at guiding you step by step so everyone leaves with a masterpiece.
2. Sitting with friends? Unless you booked together, you’ll need to tell us who you are sitting with via a note during checkout.
3. Doors open 15 minutes before start time for setting up and mingling.
4. BYOB – Please bring wine, beer, soft drinks, and snacks. We have wine glasses and a wine opener. (Please, no hard liquor.)
5. Our evening classes (7 PM and later) are open to ages 16+ unless otherwise noted; 21+ to drink.
6. Gratutites are welcome and appreciated. You can tip your artist with cash or with the cash app profile provided. (Thank you! Our team is awesome!)
7. We are located at One Greenwood Ave. next to Professional Physical Therapy, Lab Corp. and The Little Gym. Free parking is available in our lot, and on-street parking is usually easy to find on Greenwood Ave., too.
8. Please let us know if you need special accommodations by leaving a note during checkout or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes requests for seating and special needs. Our bathroom is ADA accessible.
9. All sales are final. In the event that we must cancel class, you will be given the option to transfer to another class or given a credit code that must be applied to another event within 60 days. Please let us know if you are unable to make your class 24 hours in advance so we can arrange to have you join us at a future date.
If you have any questions please call or email the studio. We look forward to seeing you soon! 973-630-1960 email@example.com